Sunday, December 21, 2008

WHAT A WAY TO GO OUT THANKS BOYZ

  • I'm sitting here thinking about how my Boys went out like Bitches in front of all of America and all I can say is How Bout Them Cowboys! Unlike the rest of y'all bandwagon jumping Motherfuckers and fair weather fans I stay loyal to my team win loose or draw. No I'M NOT GOING GO SMOKE SOME CRACK, OR RUN AWAY AND HIDE, OR GO GET WASTED. I'm going to act like Pete Rock and C.L. Smooth and reminisce about my memories of Texas Stadium and the Hole in the Roof.
  • First let me congratulate the Ravens on that ASS WHUPPING! I can't bring myself to hate the Ravens, because I have love for the baddest Motherfucking Middle linebacker walking the planet.(Sugar Ray Lewis)I have to admit that his comment about shutting this Bitch down and now you can cut the motherfucking lights out was hilarious. I almost choked with laughter while he was saying that shit. Even with us fucking Flacco up the Ravens did what they had to do to win. That other bastard from the U though, I will forever hate your ass and that would be What You Talking Bout Willis McGahee. Your punk ass did nothing all year and you pick tonight of all nights to do it. Fuck you. Harbaugh I tip my hat to you, because you pulled out all of the stops and you were aggressive and you deserved to win the game . That fake field goal was brilliant and your team played with passion. Ed Reed with his two picks was just being Ed Reed and Suggs was all over the place. His stats don't tell how well he played, because he was a force all night.
  • I could sit here and talk about the three touchdowns we would have had if Aikman was still my QB, BUT I will save that for the Low Down. I'M GOING TO UNLEASH MY VENOM ON MY TEAM LIKE PENNY'S MOTHER ON GOOD TIMES DID TO HER. I'M GOING TO CALL THEM OUT FOR THE FRAUDS THAT THEY ARE LIKE AN ALL WHITE JURY AT THE O.J. TRIAL.
  • The Cowboys franchise deserved better than this and I feel for the former greats who had to stomach this whack ass performance. There will never be another stadium like Texas stadium. This is the end of an era and I wish they didn't have to close that building. One more time I wish I could here Pat Summerall say welcome to Texas Stadium home of the hole roof where you will see the Dallas Cowboys taking on ____you can fill in the blank. I wonder if the new stadium will have a hole in the roof so that God can look at his favorite team.
  • I'm out like Ken Hamlin on that stiff arm from McClain.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hole in the roof? You need a hole in your head. Didn't I tell you I'd see you & your soft ass team in HELL, I mean the DRAFT?

Yes I did Mutha Fucka!!!

s. said...

Didn't we make a mid season trade for some guy named ROY WILLIAMS another freak of nature that defenders had to prepare for all wk?
Oh yeah Cowboys did acquire such talent but yet we don't use him. Last night I saw over there waving for the ball why because he was wide open. Just as Ray said "there offense isn't hard to fiqure out"
hmm...no barber in the back field I wonder who the ball is going to? T.O. or Whitten.
Not hard to figure out. I saw Jason Garrett trying to move the ball around to those other no namers but still forgetting about the talent you have in Williams I can't understand.

Anonymous said...

Damn Rom I felt really sorry for you, because I know how much you really love them boys. I think your birthmark is a star surrounded by a lake(er). What the hell is Romo doing and then he had a nerve after the game to talk about its the news reporters. Nigga thats right I said it because anyone that plays like that the last time in that historical building need to be taken to the alamo a get shot by the firing squad. I also agreee with the comment earlier. How the hell do a team spend and try so hard to get a receiver and not use him. They should be using him like the steelers are using santonio. I am not a cowboys fan by far but even I am teary eyed to see that place go. it should be considered a national treasure and not be teared down. Last but not least what about that damn TO. It seems to me when you have as much mouth as him you should be catching balls like steve smith. I know homo has to get the ball to him, but when he tries he drops. come on his new name should be oh no owens

Unknown said...

Guess what Anonymous u suck and your team sucks. Looking like the BUFFOONS they are by celebrating a meanlingless win over the Eagles like they just won the Super Bowl.But what else do you expect from an organization that has you for a fan. Bitch