Tuesday, December 9, 2008

OUT OF BOUNDS WEEK 14

  • On John Thompson's radio show this afternoon Clinton Portis went off on his head coach Jim Zorn for benching him against the Ravens Sunday night. Because of nagging injuries Portis was unable to practice all week and Zorn went with Ledell Betts because he said he was more prepared to play.
  • During his chat with John Thompson he sarcastically called Zorn "a genius",suggested that the team "sever ties with him"and pretty much characterized Zorn's offensive game plan as unadulterated chaos .
  • Here is some of what he had to say:
  • I go out there and give it everything I got. If I can run through the I practice, if I can't then I ain't. And I'm not gonna force myself to go on the field and do something crazy,and then all of a sudden I'm out.What I need to be around for is Sundays and that what I'm trying to be around for.So I mean if you have a problem with me not practicing and can't do it that way,maybe you feel like you need to sever ties,split ties with me? Split ties with me.But don't sit here and throw me out like I don't pay attention, like I don't know what's going on,like I'm making mistakes, I'm the problem. You know, so it is, what it is.
  • Here is my take. Zorn like most of these new jack coaches need s someone to blame and take the heat off when their schemes don't work. You benched your MVP, because the Ravens were shutting your bitch asses down. It had nothing to do with that whack ass system of yours or the fact you were playing against one of the best defenses known to mankind. The benching of Portis takes the heat off you. You probably got your tatics from that Judas Andy Reid. Practice were talking about practice. Not the real game practice. I don't like Portis, but he is talented. Ship him out like Boston did Manny so that your team can suck even more. Zorn you are the genius. You know regardless of who you are playing. If you draw it up they should execute it. When all else fails change the motherfucking players, because the head coach don't make mistakes. Once again fans and the media are going to concentrate on what Portis said about his benching instead of the ass whupping the Ravens put on the Deadskins.
  • I'm out like Joe Gibbs.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What the fuck! Ain't nobody in Washington allowing a bitch like you to talk to nobody in they organization.

They'd beat your bitch ass on sight. Stop spreading ducktales, Mutha Fucka!

s. said...

Igromo I have to disagree with you man. If you don't practice you don't play. Any coach will tell you that. I said it about AI now I am saying it about Portis if you don't practice you ain't playing. Hey Portis your deadskins won't make the playoffs anyway so why risk injury. Just take the rest of the yr off. I would appreciate it if you all beat philly though. Romo & the boys will handle business when we see the eagles the final game of the season no worries.

peace.