Wednesday, September 30, 2009

NFL PICKS WEEK 3

  • 1) CLAYSON 38-10 LAST WEEK(TIED FOR 1ST) It pains me to say this but this mutherfucker has been consistent. Enjoy your rain while it lasts.
  • 2)TOUSAINT 37-11 LAST WEEK(TIED FOR 1ST) Much like New Jack City, you gambled on a crackhead (DEADSKINS) and it cost you. One game separates you from superiority.
  • 3)RAFIQ 36-12 LAST WEEK(TIED FOR 3RD) How did this shit happen. Stop calling those 800 numbers and getting help.
  • 4)BOB 35-13 LAST WEEK(TIED FOR 3RD) This is the by product of only being able to get two channels on your TV set. It gives your ass plenty of time to study in that basement.
  • 5)DAMON 34-14 LAST WEEK(TIED FOR 3RD) I'm the best that has ever did it. I don't like to brag, but watch your back. No more crackhead last picks. I'm going in the lab and it won't be pretty.
  • 6)SAM 33-15 LAST WEEK (6TH PLACE) Must be lonely down there with Greg. Stop betting against Peyton. Your love of the Cardinals is going to be your downfall. I thought you were a Cowboys fan.
  • 7) GREG 30-18 LAST WEEK(LAST PLACE) You are making it hard for me to be your boy. Study and show these boys what you do for a living. It is cold and dark as shit down there in the cellar. I'm going to throw you some blankets and give you a flashlight to get you through the night.

No comments: