Thursday, May 28, 2009

The Low Down "PLAYOFF EDITION" volume 2















































































By now you guys know what I think about Lamar Odom, but I am going to put my feelings about him in perspective one more time. I love his game and his versatility. I think his skill set for a man his size is unprecedented. With that being said I know Lamar Odom is afraid of success. With his skill set Lamar Odom should be a star on the Lakers, but he loves not having the burden of carrying a team on his back day in and day out. He sees what Kobe goes through daily and says fuck that I want to make my money, have fun, make my money, have fun and make my money. Now here is who Lamar Odom really is. Asking Lamar Odom to perform at a high level night in and night out is like a having a one stand with a fine ass bitch that you just met hanging out on the corner up near Walbrook Junction without using protection. Oh yeah your going to get some short term satisfaction(when you bust that nut), but the prospects of ointment treatment, bozack injections and painful pissing out way that shit. To summarize this shit for you.Lamar Odom is what he is. Recognize what you are going to get with him, don't depend on him for shit and always prepare for the worse. He is that fat ass chick with a blazing body that has DNA from every body's bozack that she has ever sucked living in her jawbone. Is that someone you want to make your wife. Hell no. Keep that shit in perspective. Now on to THE LOWDOWN.
  • All of a sudden 66 wins,8-0 through the first two rounds,the reigning MVP and Coach of the year mean absolutely nothing. I hear Lebron has no help and that Mike Brown is a Buffoon. I will not defend the Cavs because I don't give a fuck about them, but I will say this. I'm throwing my chalk in the air, clapping my hands together and bearing witness to them being down 3 games to 1 motherfucker.
  • Who would you rather start your franchise with if you had a choice of anyone in the NBA. Naturally I would choose the Black Mamba, but we are talking about the future so I would choose Dwight Howard. Dwight Howard looks like the son of Jerrell and he can dominate the paint on both ends of the court. I don't want to hear that shit about his lack of post moves and his free throw shooting. The man throws up 20/20 games like Tyler Perry makes House Of Payne episodes. It happens nightly.
  • To all of you bandwagon jumpers of the Orlando Magic. STOP THAT DICK RIDING! With the exception of the round moon of buffoon Charles Barkley,Reggie Allowishus Miller and Bradd Piff NO ONE gave the Magic a snowballs in hell chance. At most you guys had the Magic winning one game and fishing with the Hawks and Pistons. I heard people saying celebrate your win over the Celtics, because your season is over. Herm Edwards told me over cocktails last night that's why you play to win the game.
  • I think Derek Fisher is really hurting and having vision problems since rocking Scola's world with that devastating shoulder block last series. Derek my recommendation since it is obvious you are seeing triple it shoot at the rim in the middle.
  • To me Rashard Lewis is the new Mr. Big Shot.
  • As I write this the Magic have erased a twenty point deficit to take the lead by five. I'm bearing witness.
  • The NBA doesn't know what it means to be discreet. Those Kobe and Lebron puppet commercials are funny, but it' so obvious that is the match up A PIMP NAMED STERN wants.
  • George Karl said bad officiating cost his team Game 5 and that they should be winning the series. Let's see Jones trips Kobe no call , Carmello clotheslines Kobe two free throws,Chauncey dropkicks Ariza while driving to the rack defensive foul on Ariza and Jones shoves Kobe from behind while he is driving for a dunk no flagrant called. Hey George get Gary Williams new instructional video HOW TO INBOUND THE BALL 101 and then I will listen to your ass.
  • Hey Shack Stan Van Gundy said he remixed your freestyle that you cut on Kobe last year and it's called tell him how that Lake trout taste while you and Steve Nash are out there fishing.
  • That dunk Odom had on the Bird Man last night was vicious. I think it took all of that swagger and cockiness out of his ass too. It's hard to look manly with another man's nuts on your neck riding your back like my little pony.
  • I'm watching this game and I have one question. How do you get your shot blocked by a man named Boobie.
  • Is it just me or does Dahntay Jones look like Hoopz from Flavor of Love twin brother.
  • I'm out like the Orioles pennant hopes for the next five years.
  • Oh one more thing in the NFL holding penalties are defined and you know what they are . When your team is penalized you are mad at your team 90% of the time. In the NBA what the fuck is the difference between a charge and a block. What is traveling and what the fuck is a crab dribble. What can and can't you say to the Refs to get a T because Garnett curses at his own team so I can only imagine what he is saying to the opposing team. Magic do my bidding. I'm out.













No comments: