Tuesday, October 14, 2008

NFL LOW DOWN WEEK 6

  • As I am sitting here writing another Low Down I'm reminded of the saying " ON ANY GIVEN SUNDAY". Now I know why I gave up gambling several years ago. You either have to be a fool or incredibly rich to bet on games in this era of parity. The COWBOYS, DEADSKINS,PATRIOTS, and the GIANTS all loss yesterday and were favorites in their games. There is a lot of hurt motherfuckers out there right now trying to think of ways to recoup that loot they loss yesterday.
  • Memo to Jerry Jones FIRE WADE PHILLIPS DUMB ASS RIGHT NOW. I'M TIRED OF THIS SHIT! Losing to the Cardinals without Anquan Boldin is unacceptable. Who the hell looses in OT on a block punt? That's some pee wee league bullshit. That's some CHARLIE BROWN, LITTLE RASCALS SHIT. Wade Phillips is a nice guy, but he can't motivate for shit. Jerry Jones is to blame too. That beautiful ass star you see on the side of the helmet means something. Signing that Bitch ass Pacman Jones was the last straw. When you become a DALLAS COWBOY there is a certain standard you have to live up to. Making it rain and fighting your own bodyguards aren't apart of that. One more strike and he is out of the league, but he rathered go see Ludacris and fuck strange bitches. On a Wednesday night 52 players are sleep , because they have practice the next day. But nooooo not dumb ass Pacman. He just had to get his freak on and he was willing to take an ass whupping for it. This stupid motherfucker all 170 pounds of him wanted to fight a motherfucker who makes his living fucking people up. Drug test this motherfucker and get him off my team. I hope Roger Goddell suspends his dumb ass for life so he can go back to the hood, hang on the corner, holler at bitches and KEEP IT REAL. REAL DUMB! FUCK YOU PACMAN YOU HAVE IT ALL AND YOU ARE THROWING AWAY A CHANCE THAT GUYS LIKE ME WOULD KILL FOR. Fuck you.
  • Sorry about that people, but I had to let that out.
  • I told you guys a couple of weeks ago wait until the Giants play on Prime time. Look what happened to Eli like I said. They are good when they are the underdog, but when they are favorites and the spotlight is on they perform like a teenager having sex for the first time they don't know where to put it or what the fuck to do.
  • The Patriots. I praised them weeks ago about being the model franchise in all of sports. If I would have known this is all it took for them to start loosing I would have done this years ago. The Chargers made their defense look slow and old. LT put a move on Adelius Thomas that had him spinning around like he was a member of the Temptations. I know Brady is the best and you can't replace him, but doesn't Moss look like he did when he played for the Raiders. Quinton Jammer covered him 1 on 1 . No one hand catches, no blinding speed and you think TO is a problem child. At least TO gives effort and wants the ball. Moss got his money and now he is ok. Just my observation.
  • The Deadskins loss to the Rams made up for the fact the Cowboys loss. The Deadskins are a talented team and I'm impressed with their running game and their ability to dominate in the 4th quarter, BUT I STILL HATE THEM. I will give credit where credit is due. Until the Boys beat them they are a better team. Now kiss my ass Deadskins fans.
  • Once again I told you so. Brian Billick shares a drink with Kyle Bowler after every Ravens loss. I told you guys the more things change the more they stay the same. The Colts whupped that ass, but I knew it was coming. If the Ravens want to improve take some of that money you invested in that defense and get some play makers on offense. Desmond Mason plays his ass off every week and has nothing to show for it. Heap is done and Clayton I don't have a clue what fuck he does. I think for the season he has one more catch than me and I don't play. Go after Roy Williams, Anquan Bolidan, and Tony Gonzalez. Let some of those line backers go. Keep Ray and draft some corners. Balance your team out.
  • Here is an observation of mine so tell me what you think. Marvin Lewis a defensive coach has offense and no D. Romeo Cremmell a defensive head coach has offense and no D. John Harbaugh a special teams coach has one of the worst special teams in the NFL. Wade Phillips a defensive head coach has offense and no D. Tony Dungy a defensive head coach has offense and no D. Can anyone explain that shit. I think it has to do with the Salary Cap. You can't be great on both sides of the ball, but it's funny that those guys struggle with their speciality.
  • The Bengals are the most talented 0-6 team in history.
  • Character really shows when one is faced with adversity. No Romo, Mc Briar(my pro bowl punter), and no Felix Jones. How bout them Cowboys?
  • The HIGH FIVE
  • 1. TENNESSEE TITANS
  • 2. PITTSBURGH STEELERS
  • 3. BUFFALO BILLS
  • 4. NEW YORK GIANTS
  • 5.ARIZONA CARDINALS
  • I gave praise to the Cardinals last week and I said my boys need to watch out for that team.
  • Brett Favre watch. JETS 3-2, PACKERS 3-3. I think they still miss him in Green Bay.
  • Memo to the Lions start the fuck over. Detroit fans the NBA season starts soon.
  • I think the Chiefs from a talent standpoint may be the worst franchise in sports.
  • MEMO TO AL DAVIS RILEY FROM THE BOONDOCKS SAYS PAY WHAT YOU OWE.
  • I'M OUT LIKE KIMBO SLICE.

5 comments:

sz12timz said...

Wow, no comment about them Eagles this week?! Is it because they were the only NFC East team that won on Sunday? Not saying anything special,...they are still in last place and in a dogfight to make the playoffs.

Brad Piff said...

Ayo...

I CAN'T WAIT FOR WEEK 7...

The tirade alone should be worth the admission.

HeeHeeHee...

Anonymous said...

Jerry Jones keep trying to buy championships, but always end up with a lemon ass product. May you rot with your team, MuthaFucka!

Giants, we on your ass!

True Skins fan here!

sonsei one said...

"Character really shows when one is faced with adversity. No Romo, Mc Briar(my pro bowl punter), and no Felix Jones. How bout them Cowboys?"

Character? I've seen tricked out prostitutes show more character on the job than your Cowboys. But you keep talking bout that disgrace of a franchise. My NY Giants are the Super Bowl Champs, and in first place case you didn't notice.

What you need to do is shut the fuck up and blog about a winning team.

Anonymous said...

Week 7 recap?!

Where you at? I guess the cat or should I say Rams got your tongue!