Thursday, October 2, 2008

NFL LOW DOWN WEEK 4

  1. POOR COACHING COSTS THE BOYS. HOW IN THE HELL DOES MARION THE BARBARION ONLY GET 7 CARRIES AND FELIX JONES DOES NOT CARRY THE BALL AT ALL. I BLAME WADE PHILLIPS AND THAT SUPOSSED GENIUS JASON GARRETT. I DON'T AND WILL NOT BLAME T.O., SO SHUT THE FUCK UP. JUST BECAUSE YOUR 7 YEAR OLD BEGS YOU FOR AN I-PHONE DOESN'T MEAN YOU GIVE IT TO HER WHILE YOU USE YOUR PRE PAID JOINT. COMMON SENSE HAS TO KICK IN AND YOU HAVE TO RUN THE DAMN BALL. AS MUCH AS I HATE THEM BASTARDS THE REDSKINS DESERVE TO WIN. IN A SIDE NOTE FUCK ROCK CARTWRIGHT FOR DANCING ON MY STAR AT THE END OF THE GAME. HOW BOUT THEM COWBOYS.
  2. Poor coaching costs the Ravens. 1minute 40 seconds to go in the 4th qtr and you run the clock out. What the hell is Coach Harbough thinking. Brian Billick would have been run out of time for that decision. The more things change the more they stay the same. Todd Heap is one of the most expensive decoys in football and I heard Mark Clayton say its hard to get open when teams are using an eight man front and they are keying on the run. Demetrius Williams said I miss Kyle Bowler I need my touches. These passes are hitting me in stride and I am used to digging balls out of the dirt. Oh and by the way Herm Edwards says you play to win the game
  3. Poor coaching costs the Eagles. Poor Andy Reid. You wanted to show the world that your a tuff guy. 4 straight runs against the Bears and up the middle using Buckhalter. That's like making a video about pissing on a young girl and wondering why your seen as a pevert. There is certain things you just don't do. After the first three tries I would have run a bootleg with Mcnabb and let him decide the outcome. Did you not see the trouble the Cowboys defense had with tackling him. That's one of those decisions Andy Reid wishes he could take back.
  4. Poor Marvin Lewis. Chad I mean ochocinco is at it again. He said he loves the Cowboys, that he is going to kiss the star and he wants to play with T.O.. Ochocinco does not smoke crack, he doesn't smack up any bitches I know, he doesn't make it rain, and he hasn't done time. Yet he always manages to disrespect his team , his coach and ownership and he gets away with it. Chad is begging to be traded and the Bengals look like a desperate housewife trying to hold on to a man that has made it clear I DON'T LOVE YOU NO MORE.
  5. Former NFL running back Travis Henry was recently arrested following a cocaine deal set up by the feds. Henry who has more money than you or me will ever make combined had a very good reason for doing this. Nine children with nine different women. You do the math.
  6. Don't look now the Titans are 4-0 and Kerry Collins is looking like Trent Dilfer. Big game this week against the originators of kicking field goals and letting the Defense do all the work the Ravens. I'm picking the team with the nasty defense and the solid runnig game.
  7. Hey Green Bay still loving that QB decision. Brett Favre only threw 6 touchdown passes and he said he is getting more comfortable by the day. Meanwhile back on the ranch Aaron Rodgers is hurt and looking more and more like a rookie
  8. I blame Coach Wisenhunt for the hit on Anquan Boldin. What the hell are you doing throwing on the last play of the game down 20? This is not the BCS poll where the scores matter. That hit was so vicious Rodney Harrison and Bill Romanowski (TWO OF THE DIRTIEST PLAYERS EVER) said that was fucked up.
  9. Must see game of the week: EAGLES VS THE SKINS. The Eagles are 2-2 and they are in a must win situation. GET THE POPCORN READY
  10. A NEW ADDITION TO THE LOW DOWN. THE HIGH FIVE
  11. 1)NY GIANTS 2)TENNESEE TITANS 3)BUFFALO BILLS 4)DALLAS COWBOYS 5)WASHINGTON DEADSKINS
  12. SHOULD I DO FIVE TEAMS OR TEN LET ME KNOW.
  13. I'M OUT LIKE THE NEW YORK YANKEES.

2 comments:

bell said...

First, great as always! I like the new addition of th 5 teams. My vote is keep it at 5. Luv the Chad Johnson comments...why does he get away with all that crap?

Anonymous said...

If you gone comment on some Nfl shit, keep shit real.

Dallas 4 and Redskins 5?

Did I miss sumthing? Didn't my Redskins just whoop your Cowboys ass?

Act like you know, Mutha Fucka!