Wednesday, September 17, 2008

NFL LOW DOWN

  • The biggest suprise to me after the first two weeks is that people are suprised at the play of Donovan Mc Nabb. This man for my money has always been one of the top QB'S in the League and when he is on he does things no one else can do. With the exception of T.O. he has never really had an all pro receiver, yet all he does is put up pro bowl numbers, win, and not complain. The highest compliment I can pay Mc Nabb is that even though he is an Eagle I like him and he does me proud as a black man quarterbacking in the NO FUN LEAGUE.
  • Norv Turner is a better man than me , because if my team had lost because of a blatant fuck up by the referee I would have been given the highest fine in NFL history for fucking up a referee. The game I'm talking about was the Broncos/Chargers game. On an obviuos fumble that Stevie Wonder even said the ref just fucked up he dropped the ball, a whistle was blown ending the play. I'm going to give Godell the benefit of the doubt, but this smells like some pimp name Stern shit.
  • I don't like them bastards, but the Pats are the model franchise in sports period. They get rid of star players( MILLOY,MC GINNEST,BRANCH,PATTON,SAMUEL) and don't miss a beat. Brady is out for the season, but they haven't loss yet and they look the same. If I was a GM I would hire their guy that hangs the jerseys up in their locker room to coach my team.
  • Look out the Packers are 2-0 and loving life with A.Rodgers at QB. I still would not have gotten rid of Brett, but they have moved on and look good the first two weeks. The Boys will give them a reality check and make them chant we want Brett, we want Brett.
  • The Ravens sound like Bitches complaining about not having a bye week, because of the hurricanes in Houston.Prior to 1990 teams have always played 16 straight games without a break. Plus history shows the bye week means nothing as far as win and losses are concerned. Teams coming off a bye only win half of the time, so stop bitching millionares and play ball. I'm pretty sure their are some families in Houston willing to trade places with you.
  • Oakland,Minn,KC,Miami,SF,Houston, and Baltimore, all need QB'S yet Donte Coulpepper is forced to retire. Vinnie Testerverde who is 62 years old was a back up for the Pats last yeaer. This man had one of the best seasons in the history of the NFL 4 years ago, but he can't get a try out with the Chiefs. You have got to be kidding me. The Pats starting QB whose name I don't know hadn't started a game since highschool yet he starts for the best organization in sports. Racism what do you think.
  • The Cowboys/Eagles game was the highest rated cable program ever watched. America's team,TO-MC NABB,ROMO,PAC MAN JONES EQUALS RATINGS. I want to see what other games lives up to this type of hype not counting the Super Bowl.
  • Can you imagine if Mark Cuban owned the Raiders. They would be a top 5 organization again.
  • Tony Romo,Drew Brees, Eli Manning,Aaron Rodgers,Kurt Warner,Donavan Mc Nabb NFC QB';S. Payton Manning, Carson Palmer,Matt Cassel, Big Ben, Brett Favre AFC QB'S. I think for this year the NFC is a little better than the AFC.
  • I don't agree with everything he does, but Jerry Jones lives and dies with his team. Can you say the same for the owner of the Cardinals, the Chiefs, the 49ers, and the Vikings.
  • I'm out like Brian Billick.

No comments: