Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Confidential

  • I obtained this letter from a good friend of mine in the NFL OFFICE and I thought I would share it with you. This is Pac Man Jones reinstatement letter to Roger Goodell.
  • What's good , Roger? I mean what's Goodell, Roger?
  • I'm just playing, Commish Goodell. This is your boy Pac Man Jones. My agent said I needed to holla at you about being reinstated. Well, as you know, I do a lot of community service supporting single mothers one dollar at a time.
  • I've included some reference letters from a few of the tricks I mean lovely ho's I've helped get through nursing school. They were to embarrassed to include their last names, but I'm sure you will be impressed when you read the heart-tugging letters from Lexus,Diamond, Mercedes, and Chrystall. Without my rain, these independant hardworking women would not be in their eighth year of nursing school.
  • Also my good friend Forrest Hump, the owner of Magic City, has constructed a graph highlighting the negative economic impact my suspension has had on strip clubs in Atlanta. Pac Man's suspension has been worse than Flava Flav's sitcom on Fox. The impact has been worse than gas prices. President Bush calls my rainmaking TRICKLE-DOWN ECONOMICS. Sincerely Adam Jones
  • Some of the contents were difficult to read because it was a copy of a copy, but I just wanted to share thius wqith you guys.
  • I'm out like Arod's wife.

No comments: