Wednesday, January 18, 2012

What They Really Meant to Say

  • Mike Singletary "Cannot win with them! Cannot coach with them! Can't do it! I want winners." Romeo Igromo "You better come get these new jack, undisciplined, I love me some me motherfuckers before I lay hands on them. I didn't sign up for this shit. When Buddy said jump we said do you want my wife too? We knew our place that's why we won. Get me some Bumblebees in hear and get these Starscreams off my team.
  • Ed Reed "They had a lot of guys in the box on him and they were giving him the pass. It didn't look like he had a hold on the offense. I don't know how much of that was the play calling...but it just didn't look like he had a hold of the offense, you know, of times past... It was kind of like they ere telling him what to do -- throw the ball or get it here, throw to certain guys. Romeo Igromo "They were fucking treating him like he was Tebow. He can fuck my money up if he wants to, but I'm trying to get a fucking ring. Shit he don't even know the fucking playbook. Cam got his hand up his ass telling him what to do and he can't even get that right. I''m not Ray. I will fuck you up if you fuck with my chance at getting a ring. Fuck this win and lose as a team shit. I'm out there balling and the offense ain't doing shit. Plus where the fuck is my contract extension. I know motherfuckers is listening. I'm the baddest motherfucker on the field and I don't have shit to show for it. Fuck this keep it in house shit I'm for calling sons of bitches out when they don't perform.
  • Michael Jordan "Kobe is the only one to do have done the work, to deserve comparison. Romeo Igromo "I love me some me. Magic, Bird, Kareem , Wilt... those cats don't have my work ethic nor my will to win. I played offense and defense and I was unstoppable. 6 rings and 6 finals MVPS. Stop comparing motherfuckers to me. It ain't close. I wrote the book on how to be elite. You say what about Kobe. He is close, but he ain't no MJ. I could come out of retirement right now and give his ass 40 on just fade aways. I dropped 50 last night in my local 45 and over rec league just because.
  • John Elway "Tebow will be the starting QB going into training camp. Romeo Igromo."You saw that shitty ass performance he had against New England. I will give myself the job before I commit to him long term. He fucked up my plan to get Luck with all this winning shit. He wants to fuck with me now I will fuck with him.
  • Flip Saunders "I told Javelle that was unacceptable.We have players that look for highlights instead of substance. Romeo Igromo"Before I get fired I am going to call these Negroes out. Where is Wally,Nesterovich, and Madsen when I need them. I can't get with this And 1 jungle bunny ball. I am all about fundamentals, pick and roll, setting screens and bounce passes.
  • Chris Bosh "When the pressure is on go with Dwayne.He relishes those moments." Romeo Igromo "I am too much of a bitch to take those shots and LeBrick just can't make them.
  • Jerry Jones "The facts are I spent 22 years doing things the exact same way and I will not give up my GM title. Deep down I know I am a buffoon, but I be damned if I let you call me one. I will continue to fuck up my organization because as long as I turn a profit and make news that's all that matters. Let the Pats and Steelers have all that winning shit. Even though I haven't won since the early 90's I believe in myself and my buffoon ass crew.
  • I am out like Tebowmania.

No comments: