Tuesday, February 16, 2010

A WASTE OF MY DAMN TIME
































































































































































































All Star weekend is supposed to be just that a celebration of All Stars past and present. Not what I was forced to watch Saturday night. That slam dunk contest was Buffoonary at it's highest apex. Watching those 4 guys embarrass themselves while passing themselves off as dunkers reminded me of why certain things should be left to the professionals. The only thing more embarrassing than those pathetic attempts was when that buffoon Darrell Armstrong attempted to do a dunk got tired while running an instead did a lay up off the glass. I'm laughing my ass off thinking about it. If Queen James continues to be terrified of losing and Dwade continues to come up with excuses like I'm a veteran and I don't have the lift like those young guys anymore. Then cancel the damn thing. I'm sick and tired of watching D-LEAGUERS,YMCA LEGENDS,FUTURE MEAT PACKERS, AND OCCASIONAL MAURY POVICH YOU ARE THE FATHER GUESTS trying to entertain me and falling well short of my expectations. That's like fooling around with your woman then she tells you its that time of the month or not tonight I have a headache. A PIMP NAMED STERN either do your damn job and get the stars in there or cancel that shit. Kenny Sky Walker and Dee Brown are rolling over in their grave thinking about the buffoonary that exists in today's game. Give the people what they want. I want to see Queen James,Dwade,Dwight Howard,Jason Richardson,and Vince Carter have a dunk off to the death.1 Million Dollars winner take all. Let Jordan,Dominique,Dr.J, and Kobe be the judges for that shit. And another thing mutherfuckers put the fucking all star game back on network TV. Tell me your thoughts on ALL STAR weekend and what would you change if you could. One more thing is there anything prettier than venues where my Lakers and Cowboys play. I'm out like Roy Williams and those bitch ass Tarheels.




















1 comment:

Brad Piff said...

Darrell Armstrong's dunk or finger roll was indeed the worse.

But yes, if they had a winner gets a cool million purse...then maybe these greedy ass NBA stars might want to participate in the Dunk Contest.

Also...the All Atar game should indeed go back to network TV. But cable TV is such big money nowadays.