Friday, February 19, 2010

IN YOUR FACE

It is always a good thing when Queen James is on the other end of a game winning shot. Even better when the shot is in his grill, in his back yard,and in front of his people. Yes Queen James I bear witness to u getting jayed up. I told C Murder earlier in the day at work (Curtis to you all at home keeping score) that this would show if Mello was ready to take that next step. I wanted to see him call for the ball and go at the Queen. Just to show you how the league protects it's Queen. It was 1.9 seconds left on the clock and he got 5 seconds to take a crab dribble, fall , gather himself square up and then shoot. I thawed out a steak and added a wing on to my house waiting to see if he was going to miss that shot. Shout out to Mello. That's how you do it. Show the Queen that you have heart and you can't be bitched like everyone else. Don't he know you starred in Stop Snitching the original. I'm out Queen James smile after that shot.

No comments: