Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Random Thoughts Volume 2
















































































KB #24 AND THE DADDY REMINDED ME OF WHY I MISS THE GOOD OL DAYS OF THE NBA. WHEN THEY WERE TOGETHER THEY WERE THE TALK OF THE SPORTS WORLD. NO ONE OR NOTHING ELSE MATTERED. TRY AS HE MAY A PIMP NAMED STERN IS RUINING MY LEAGUE BY THE DAY AND I AM SICK AND TIRED OF BEING SICK AND TIRED......
  • Did anyone notice AI and the fact he cut his corn rolls? Has any star fallen as fast as the Answer? I don't even know what the fuck the question is anymore. What happen to the tattoos, the crossover, and the doo rags. He was anti establishment and he had more street love than any other player of this era. He was on the cover of SLAM magazine so much I thought he and Benzino owned that shit. Remember practice, we talking bout practice, not the game practice. He said he has grown up and matured and I applaud him. But when you make a living dropping 30 a night and being a virtual highlight reel day in and day out you can't simply turn into a team player and not get ignored. ESPN,the NBA,SLAM MAGAZINE and others pay you no attention now. MEMO TO KIDS OUT THERE: Unless your name is Steve Nash you get no love for being a team player and for being fundamentally sound, but dunk on somebody, cross somebody over, talk shit on the court, smoke that shit, smack a bitch, and act like a buffoon and Stuart Scott will give you a nickname and you will be famous. AI I stood up and applauded for you Sunday night and you will always be an all star in my book.
  • Shaq dancing with the JABBA THE HUT dancers was the funniest thing I have ever seen. If the Daddy knows anything it's how to put on a show.
  • The Slam Dunk contest was entertaining and now I hear Queen James wants to be in it. He should have did that shit three years ago. Can you imagine Vinsanity,KB24,Queen James,Dwade,Jason Richardson,Dwight Howard,Desmond Mason,and Nate Robinson in a dunk off. I blame a Pimp Name Stern for not making this shit happen and the players for being cowards. Fear of losing is the only reason why the star players don't want to participate. It's an exhibition not the Finals. Man up and give us what we want.
  • The Daddy is the greatest used car salesman ever. He comes to a team loves his teammates, wins with them and when things start to get ruff he wants to leave. He then badmouths his former team to whoever will listen and blames them for not using him correctly.Then after a couple of years he wants to kiss and make up and act like he didn't say anything. He said all that shit with Kobe was a publicity stunt. Are you fucking kidding me? You asked him how your ass taste. I don't know bout you, but none of my so called best friends asked me how their ass taste. Daddy you are good because America has forgiven you, but I will never forget mutherfucker. You cost me rings and you and Kobe could have gone down as the best ever. You would still be winning rings now. Kobe is a better man than me, because I would have been called your lazy ass out. Fuck you Daddy and take those wack ass Jabba the Hutt dancers with you.
  • Afraud your press conference was embarrasing to you, me, the fans and Major League Baseball. At this point just tell the truth. Who the fuck is this cousin of yours who got you some shit from cross the border that you shot in your ass? The media is going to tear your family tree apart until they find this mutherfucker who doesn't exist. You said it was not a steroid but it was designed to give you an energy boost. Then what the fuck is Red Bull for. Your telling me you injected sugar in your ass and I'm supposed to believe that shit.Just tell the truth no script involved and let it be. You sound as bad as Chris Brown who miraculously just discovered that there is a God and he needs to pray to him. Man up say you took that shit and you accept responsibility. Tell them they can test you everyday and that if you run out of urine you have some semen samples they can have. Apologize to everyone and then go collect your 270 million dollars. It is not the end of the world. You could always be Gary Coleman short, broke, and lonely.
  • Jerry Jones said he doesn't know what to do about T.O.. What the fuck? Now I truly know it is about the money. You are weighing the financial ramifications of keeping T.O.instead of whether or not he improves your team. Do the right thing and think team first.
  • Did you see the three point contest? Hey Stern next time can you think about using players that actually get in games next year so that we can at least pretend we care. No Ray Allen,no Dirk,no Joe Johnson, just mutherfuckers out there shooting and only their family members know who they are.
  • Chris McAllister was cut by the Ravens and this comes as to no surprise to me. Chris that's what happens when you pimp slap Bmore's Golden Boy the Ganja Kid and think you can get away with it.
  • As a kid we all grew up flying coach which is watching college basketball. You couldn't help but love it. It was all you knew. As time went on you got a taste of first class which is the NBA and you loved it. Now that your flying first class do you find it difficult like me to go back to coach. I can't watch college basketball now and I don't know a single player outside of Md. That is sad and I don't think I will ever follow the sport like I did when I was younger.
  • Michael Vick has paid his debt to society and I think the NFL should welcome him back with open arms. I think his story could be great and there is a lot to be learned from his experience. If Pacman Jones could get all of these chances. Vick deserves at least one and I will be rooting for him regardless of his on field success.
  • When I started the Gary Must Go Campaign it was based around his body of work since his National Championship Team. Look at the facts for yourself and you be the judge. Gary is a lazy recruiter who gives nothing but bullshit ass excuses for not getting top talent. Gary could have had RUDY GAY,CARMELO ANTHONY,DARRIN WILLIAMS AND JOSH BOONE not to mention countless others. These are guys who wanted to attend Md.. His excuse is he doesn't want any part of kids who only want to stay one year and go the NBA. Kids want to go where they are wanted. As a child you always knew what parent to ask for stuff from and what parent to stay away from. Gary people see highlights of you yelling and spitting in kids faces on the sidelines when mistakes are made and their not even the ones making the mistakes. Who in their right mind wants a drill Sergeant for their coach. They can join the Marines for that shit. Calhoun, Boeheim,Olsen,Williams,Coach K, Caliprari, and Petino know how to make a kid fell welcomed and that's why they stay in the top 25. I'm not asking for final four every year. Just top 20 and being in the hunt in the tournament is good enough for me. Gary thanks for the memories, but you must go.
  • MVP: KOBE BRYANT
  • COACH OF THE YEAR:STAN VAN GUNDY
  • DEFENSIVE PLAYER OF THE YEAR: KEVIN GARNETT
  • ALL NBA 1ST TEAM:PG CHRIS PAUL
  • SG KOBE BRYANT
  • SF LEBRON JAMES
  • PF TIM DUNCAN
  • C DWIGHT HOWARD
  • ROOKIE OF THE YEAR: OJ MAYO
  • 6TH MAN OF THE YEAR: JASON TERRY
  • I'M OUT LIKE AFRAUD'S INTEGRITY.











No comments: