Tuesday, March 30, 2010

The Low Down


Mello you are a lucky motherfucker.
  • Why do I hate Duke so much is a question that I constantly ask myself? Even more so around this time of year. North Carolina and Kentucky are just as successful, but I dislike those teams I don't hate them. It's something about Duke that just pisses me the fuck off. I create conspiracy theories around their ability to win even when they are playing at their absolute worse.  
  • There are times when your are getting your balls licked and you can't even enjoy it, because you have visions of Coach k cutting down the final four nets in your head. Don't even think about you sum bitches. That's hatred not some homo shit.
  • From Danny Ferry and Johnny Dawkins to Bobby Hurley and Christian Laetner. I hate them motherfuckers. Even that lucky charms midget ass floor slapping Steve Wojehowski brought me misery.
  • The thing about Duke is win, loose, or draw they are always relevant. They might not have the most talented players, but they pledge allegiance to the Cameron and all that Coach K stands for.
  • They get the benefit of the doubt from officials and their games are like fucking informercials for why you should play for Duke or at least become a Cameron Crazy. What other university's crowd has a fucking nickname.
  • Please don't even get me started on Dickie V and Billy Packer two of the biggest dick riding buffoons of Duke University on the planet Earth. These two bastards used to battle each other day in and day out for dick riding supremacy over who could compliment Coach K the most. Dickie V is like Fonzworth Bentley to Coach K. He carries his bags, combs his hair and gets the door for him whenever possible. Dukie V wants the term Coach to never be used again after Coach K retires. He said the game of basketball owes him that. Enough said. I'm getting a headache talkng about Duke. I would like to know why each and everyone one of you hate Duke or for that matter any other sports team.
  • I am tired of listening to the utter blatant lack of respect that sports fans as well as Philly fans have for Dononvan McNabb. The latest trade rumors have him going to the Raiders and I actually heard Raiders fans saying oh hell no we need to hang onto our second round pick and build through the draft. They say don't need a 34 year old QB coming in and being paid 11.5 million per year.
    • Let me get this straight you would rather have a man with child bearing hips and an ass that makes Clay Aikens say I wants some of that running your team. A man that makes Ricky Martin and millions of other men from for their baby oil evertime he drops back for a pass. Give me a mutherfucking break.
  • The only people who should have problem with McNabb running the Raiders are The Klan, Rush Limbeaugh and Jamracus Russel's new sponsor Johnson and Johnson. Everyone else should shut the fuck up.
  • Time for a new baseball season to start and for renewed optimism to begin. The Orioles will probably start off 7-3, talks of the playoffs will begin, and dicks everywhere will get hard. Then June will hit they will be 20 games under .500 and sales of EXTENSE will go through the roof. Why even bother?
  • Anybody including myself that questions how Gary Williams runs his program only needs to look at Calilprari and Kentucky for why the one and done athlete may not be the way to go. Caliprari wins 30 games a year and gets the best players in the land and he hasn't won a title yet. That shit might fly in Memphis, but Kentucky ain't putting up with that shit for long. Ask Tubby Smith who won a title and still got fired.
  • Every year Caliprari gets the one and done athlete, wins games gets deep into the tournament and never cuts down the nets. His best players leave and he has to rebuild all over again,allTell while hearing about his failures to win with NBA talent.He coaches lottery picks and franchise players and he hasn't won a title yet.
  • Gary gets players, coaches them for four years, and get's props for losing in the second round by a point. His players graduate and some of them play in the pros and others become outstanding citizens in the community. Meanwhile Gary has been to two final fours and won a Natinal Championship. Who would you rather have coaching your team?
  • Until next time I'm out like Joey Porter must have been when he smacked a cop's hand away when he was trying to arrest him . In the next edition I will give my top 10 reasons as to why I hate Duke and I will reveal my top 10 wrestlers off all time in honor of HBK.

No comments: