Wednesday, November 17, 2010

THE NFL LOWDOWN WEEK#10



It feels good to know that a lot of famous people read the blog and like to borrow my material from time to time to make a point. Case in point this past Sunday during Fox's pregame show Terry Bradshaw said that Jerry Jones the owner needs to fire Jerry Jones the GM and bring in knowledgeable football people to run the day to day operations. I don't mind him using my material even though he is a former member of the Fucking Pittsburgh Steelers. Just give me a little shout out and all will be forgiven. I believe and I know you all believe that my level of football acumen supersedes that of the average analyst that gets paid to do that shit for a living, so I think a career move is in order.
  • THOUGHTS FROM WEEK 10:
  • Not only do players run the NBA and MLB, but now they also run the NFL. The days of ruling with an iron fist and cracking the whip have come and gone. Yes I told you in a previous blog about Bellicheck and Moss and that I believe Bellicheck to be the last of the Mohegans. But in this day in age if Tom Brady turned on him tomorrow and told Bob Kraft to get this mutherfucker out of here and hire my nanny as head coach Bob Kraft wouldn't hesitate to honor his wishes and Bellicheck knows this. That's why he would never disrespect his QB IN PUBLIC OR BEHIND CLOSED DOORS. Bellicheck gets rid of his potential problems before they become a problem and he tells them on the way out the door to make sure that unless they are kissing his ass to keep his name out of their mouths if they want to continue playing. Why else would Moss be sucking his dick every time they put a mic in his face. Randy how was practice with your new team today? Man I miss Coach Bellicheck and the way he disrespected me and I was too dumb to realize it. I love that man and their oorganization even though they traded me as soon as my numbers declined. Shout out to my man Tom I love you boy. I keep calling you and someone named Tito Jackson keeps answering. You might want to check that out, but you are still my boy xoxo. What kind of shit is that? I will tell you exactly what it is. Bellicheck knows how to pimp out his players and even when he is slapping them around they still profess love for him and don't want to leave him. Bill keep on laying that pimp hand down strong player and don't  take shit off them bitches. The rest of the NFL better learn how to backhand mutherfuckers real quick or you will be joining Wade Phillips grocery shopping at a Walmart near you. Moral of the story is get your best player normally your QB to buy into your program. Treat him right, pay him his money and respect him in public and he will carry out your wishes like FONZWOTHRH did for Diddy. Anybody getting out of line will answer to THE CHOSEN ONE and if the problem escalates they will have a meeting with Boss. Once you hear the phrase"CANCEL THIS BITCH I WILL BUY ME ANOTHER ONE. You will realize you know you just fucked up. You know you fucked up right. That's all she wrote. no second chance.
  • My man Brad Piff told me that the Cowboys quit on Wade Phillips weeks ago and I didn't want to believe it. How could you throw away the season when the Super Bowl is in your backyard? I know they have more pride than that. Wrong I will admit it. I was wrong. I bet my money on crackheads and I lost. After the Cowboys fucked up the Giants I was convinced of how wrong I was. You guys wanted Wade out that bad or were you just using him as a scapegoat, because you have no fucking heart. Throughout the course of this season from day stinking one Dez Bryant has displayed leadership by example and played his ass off regardless of who his coach, QB or coordinator is. I can respect his desire to get better and win at all costs regardless of the obstacles. The rest of y'all bitches and buffoons I hope you happy with yourselves. One day you will look back on this opportunity and you will regret not taking advantage of it. Play for your place in history and your fans if not for anything else.
  • Who should be MVP? That's the talk of the NFL right now. It is too close to call, but I say Brady, Manning, Vick and Rivers should be the front runners. If Vick continues playing the way he is right now, that shit won't even be close.
  • Remember when I told you to be careful what you wish for. Well now you have it. Steeler fans and Ravens fans are wondering what the hell happened to our defenses after they were shredded on prime time television. Last week 11 QB'S threw for over 300 yds and a 12th missed it by one yd. Cassel threw for 469 yds and 4 tds, Big Ben threw for 387 yds,Eli threw for 373 yds, and Schaub threw for 314 yds all in losses. I believe the change in how the game is being played occurred when the Colts sent footage of their  publicmugging by the Pats in the AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME to the NFL offices and they changed the rules about not touching receivers after 5 yds. EVER SINCE THEN THE RULES HAVE BEEN ALTERED TO HELP OFFENSES PUT POINTS ON THE BOARD. No neck collar tackling. That's the Roy Williams rule about tackling from behind. The NFL WANTS YOU TO CATCH UP TO A PLAYER. THEN RUN IN FRONT OF HIM AND LET HIM KNOW YOU ARE ABOUT TO TACKLE HIM. THEN YOU ARE ALLOWED TO BRING HIM DOWN. Roughing the passer, no helmet to helmet and in the grasp rules have been reinstated with the intention of opening up the game. Guys like myself and readers of this blog the NFL already has us. They are now attracting other fans who like scoring and down field throws. Just remember this the next time you complain loudly about something, The NFL listens and reacts accordingly because they enjoy the dollar dollar bill.
  • All the NFL really cares about is money, because if they really cared about the players they wouldn't make motherfuckers play on Thursday after they just played on Monday and they damn sure wouldn't talk about extending the season by two more games. Money is the motivation. Pretty soon the Superbowl might be on PAY PER VIEW. Remember you heard it first.
  • The Chiefs head coach Hailey and Broncos head coach McDaniels exchanged words instead of handshakes at the end of their game on Sunday. Hailey accused McDaniels of running the score up and for that I say Man shut the fuck up. Your QB threw for 469 yds and 4 tds, so unless you throw in the towel or just start running the ball and going three and out The Broncos had all rights to score 80 on your ass. If you don't want the score ran up on your team. Stop somebody bitch!
  • Did you watch the Falcons/Ravens game and notice what I noticed? No not the blatant ass push off by Roddy White or the piss poor pass rush of the Ravens, but that biased ass announcing that was done by the NFL Network. You would have been better off using the Falcons home television announcers. You guys had footage of Matt Ryan as 7 year old playing pop warner football with him doing added commentating. Which means that you got with his family to dig that shit up, because I don't think his games were being televised at that point in his life. The commentators were drooling over Ryan's command of the huddle and his Peyton like presence. His receivers were even blamed for the mistakes he made. Meanwhile I thought they were playing the Sisterhood of the blind, because Flacco got no love even when he led his team from behind. Baltimore fans aren't right too often, but on this night their complaints were right on the money.
  • T.O. is at it again. Donovan if you don't address this motherfucker I will. T.O. commented on twitter about Donovan not earning the extension he got from the Deadskins on Monday. Find this bastard smack him with your open palm and tell him to keep your name out of his mouth before you have to resort to thrashing him William Regal style. That is how polite guys like Donovan talk.
  • I am embarrassed to say I don't know shit about the Bucs. Is that an indictment on ME or the NFL. I SAY THE NFL BECAUSE THEY ARE NEVER ON PRIMETIME TV AND THEY DON'T EVEN MENTION THEM.  They are winning and Warren Sapp don't even rep them motherfuckers.
  • I am not a bitch award goes to Brad Childress. He doesn't give fuck about Brett Favre, his team or his owner, because even if he is fired he is still going to have 4 million reasons over the next three years to be happy about. He has called his QB out, his WR and even his equipment manager. Memo to head coaches if you are going to get fired you might as well do things your way and not listen to anybody. Childress said if I go down I'm taking Brett and the rest of you motherfuckers with me. Heare that Wade Phillips.
  • HIGH FIVE:
  • 1) PATS 7-2 I WILL TAKE BRADY AND BELLICHECK IN ANY BIG GAME
  • 2) JETS 7-2 SANCHEZ IS PLAYING INSPIRED BALL
  • 3) RAVENS 6-3 PUSH OFF ASIDE THEY ARE STILL BETTER THAN THE FALCONS
  • 4) GIANTS 6-3 IT WILL TAKE MORE THAN A LOSS TO THE COWBOYS TO STOP THEM
  • 5) EAGLES 6-3 SLEEP ON VICK IF YOU WANT AND PAY THE PRICE
  • BUFFOON OF THE WEEK:
  • I'm not really going to waste my breath because you can read my rant on Tiger and Brett to know why I picked this man. I just have one question was this bitch badder than Eva Longoria because I sincerely doubt it. Why are you texting your teammates wife and leaving facebook messages for her? Are you out of your soft ass , tear drop shot making ass mind. Maybe in France it is ok to leave evidence behind for your woman , but not in the US. I hope you have a prenup, because you just re upped with the Spurs and now your wife files for divorce. Coincidence I think not. Tony Parker you are my buffoon of the the week for fucking up the triple threat. Your wife was fine, had her own money and she was a star on television. What more could you want? I hope it wasn't Tim Duncan's wife you were banging. Who were you getting dating tips from Shaq or Delonte West? I can't wait to see the text messages in French. Hello Dese is Dony was up. How you say in Merica? Can I heat it. You fucking jackass for this transgression and because of your love for coach Pop you are buffoon of the week.
  • I'm out like the Vikings and their playoff hopes.

2 comments:

s. said...

M. Vick for MVP

s. said...

if derek jeter gets a ridiculous contract then that will continue to confirm your point that players run the leagues.